We are once again accepting clothing items up to size 16Y + adult size up to M from the same brands as seen on the website.
Shoes will be taken up to size Big Kid 6
We love our consigners, you guys allow us to make our little dream a reality!!
This portal is for you!! The Guidelines below have lots of great tips for making your pickup the most successful + to get you the most money in your pocket.
Here is a list of some high demand items that our buyers are/will be looking for:
• Warm weather items
• Footwear: Runners, sandals, Native slip-ons
• Small shop items
• Baby: Kyte, Kickee Pants, Tea
• Girls: Ivivva, Tea, Hatley, Zara, Mini Boden, shorts
• Boys: Athletic brands, Skate/surf brands, Zara, shorts, tanks
GUIDELINES + PICKUP SLIPS
MAXIMUM 50 ITEMS PER PICKUP
With the current Covid situation, we are making some changes that supersede the existing Guidelines and Terms + Conditions of Consignment:
#1. All items MUST be freshly laundered (within one week of pickup).
#2. No playwear items. Items must be in Very good to New with Tags condition (light wear, no stains, holes, etc). This is to help with speeding up our intake process + allow us to offer consignment pickups to more people.
Thank you for your understanding with these changes that have been put in place with our families, consigners + customers as priority!
Please find links to the documents below that you will need to make your consignment or buyout a success. Ensure you reference the correct guidelines, as they are different depending on your location + whether you have chosen consignment or buyout.
Follow this link to set up your account once your items are live on the website. Once you have created an account, you will be able to check back to see your sold items/balance (the balance shown is your cash payout amount - 40%, store credit will be calculated upon request).
• Store credit: You can request a store credit at anytime. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request your credit. Allow 1-2 business days for a credit to be issued. Store credit must be applied at time of checkout + cannot be applied after the order has been made.
• Cash payout: Only after your consignment term expiry date has passed, can you request your cash payout. Please email us at email@example.com to request your cash payout. Allow 1-2 business days for a etransfer to be issued.